Welcome

Welcome Reader! I'm glad you were able to negotiate your way through cyberspace to find my little ol' blog. Hopefully you will find it interesting and come back and read some more later! In the meantime, Happy Stitching!

Friday, August 9, 2013

So, I've been asked to create patterns for use with my Quilter's 2 1/2" Toolkit templates.  I've finished one already it's for a quilt pattern I have called City Squares.  I have pictures of the wall hanging size finished, but I am still working on the binding of the Twin Size.  Once it's done, I will take pictures and post those as well.  In the meantime, here's the pic of the wall hanging size.   I love the fabrics and the colors of this.  Here are some of the pics from it's development.
So, here are the fabrics for City Squares.
Here's my notes, and a snapshot of the quilt in EQ7.
Now cutting the strips
Sewing strips together and cutting them to size.
Sewing blocks
Sewing together blocks with sashings
Sewing it all together and adding borders and binding.


No comments:

Post a Comment