Welcome

Welcome Reader! I'm glad you were able to negotiate your way through cyberspace to find my little ol' blog. Hopefully you will find it interesting and come back and read some more later! In the meantime, Happy Stitching!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

AQS Ahead!

This coming Feb. (2014) AQS will be hosting their first ever Phoenix Quiltweek.  On Feb. 5-8 2014, the Phoenix Convention Center will be flooded with thousands of quilters from all over the South and Western U.S. in search of all of the latest quilting fabrics, notions and ideas.  For a year or so I have been comtemplating having my own booth at a local show, and I finally felt that this was too good of a chance to pass up.  So, for the first time ever Lilac Cottage Designs will have a booth at the very first Phoenix Quilt week!  It will definitely be a week or firsts for me.  While I'm looking forward to seeing all of the new patterns, designs and classes that will be offered, I also know that there is a lot of work to be done to get there.  Look for more information to come as we get closer.  In the meantime, for all of my Central AZ friends, this coming Friday marks the beginning of the local Shop Hop here in Phoenix.  14 shops in 8 days.  It's going to be hectic, but it's always exciting and fun!  Can't wait to see all of the new stuff.  I'll also be demonstrating my template set, The Quilter's 2 1/2" Toolkit, at In Stitches on select days, so if you get a chance, come on by and see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment